Join the party! Become our new Production Specialist
Want to take part in building the biggest phone charging setup that ever existed in this world?
We need you on our team
Volt is a Copenhagen based startup. Our small and super dedicated team focus on delivering the best phone charging service possible for huge events like Roskilde Festival. Here, we charge more than 150.000 phones every year.
You will be joining our production team in its busiest period. Being part of a small group of four people, you will take part in planning and execution of North European festivals. Your hands will be dirty, your body will be tired and your brain will be challenged, but we promise it will be all worth it! You will have the possibility to learn more this summer than you ever learned in school while working with an awesome team of people.
The shit you will get done
- Organizing transportation of festival equipment, setting it up and tearing it down
- Sorting and prepping equipment in our storage and at festivals
- Ad hoc packing, driving, and other production related tasks
- Leading groups of production staff at festivals
Your winner attitude
- Ready for steep learning curves and to figure out your own way to solve problems
- Ready to get hands dirty with a “lets-get-this-shit-done-fast” attitude
- Proactive and curious
- Structured and ready to sometimes work extra hours to meet a deadline
- Not afraid to climb on top of a 20-foot container
- A born team player – at Volt nothing is more important than the success of the team
Your killer skillset
- You love to see that the practical side of an event just works.
- You can identify with the role of the guy that fixes shit when equipment fails.
- You are good with technical stuff and computers.
- You care about details and putting things into their respective right places.
- You speak and write good English. Danish not required.
- You have a drivers license and are confident driving big, nice (or not so nice) cars.
Practicalities and perks
- Full-time work ASAP and until minimum 13th of July. Possible to go part-time from 13th of July until end August. After this, ad hoc work or part time until next festival season starts in 2019.
- Work hours are flexible throughout the week and will be planned together with the rest of the team.
- Full salary, a nice office, ice coffee, loads of Friday bars and most importantly: awesome music festivals!
- We expect you to join us for 12 hours work days throughout Roskilde Festival. You will also be expected to join a number of other festivals throughout the summer.
Don’t let this one pass
If you like to organize, solve practical tasks and want to learn how to do smooth, effective and super lean event production, Volt is where you should be. We don’t require you to have much experience, but your brain and hands should work well. We will teach you everything you need to know, and you will grow as a person, and leader, in the toughest, funniest and most crazy community you can think of. The path to the top here is the shortest you will see in any company. If you join now and prove your skills, you will have the opportunity to take on a big leading role in the production of the 2019 festival season.
Sounds like a job for you? Apply here! Please attach your CV and a motivational application of maximum 1 page.
There is no deadline. We review candidates as they come in and take the post down when the position has been filled. We will read all applications carefully and if you are invited for an interview, there will be a small practical test.