Paid internship: Community Management
Do you want to work in a dynamic, creative environment and would you like to help us develop our community? Then you’re most likely the one we’re looking for to join our community management team!
Position: Paid internship
Start: March 1 or as soon as possible (flexible to your timetable)
Hours: Working hours approx. 15-20 hours a week, on a time schedule that fits your studies
As part of our branding and marketing team, you will be given the support and freedom to plan, create and share content on our social media platforms. Our users and followers are young, wild and modern, so we think it’s about time that our online presence matches up. Your role will be to develop and execute a social media strategy for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter as well as campaigns through email. In other words, our platforms are your playground, and you will have the responsibility and freedom to manage it.
- Are visually creative and love taking photos + videos
- Have a passion for festivals, cultures and storytelling
- Are familiar with Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter etc.
- Are comfortable working independently, using both data and intuition to make decisions
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Danish
- Consist of a young, international team that values drive and passion over experience
- Will help you gain valuable experience and competencies within social media marketing
- Represent a significant player in the festival industry and initiate projects and partnerships with a variety of brands and organizations in Denmark and abroad
- Practice open and honest communication with a focus on supporting and helping each other out
- Value a fun an informal working environment and care about the well-being of every employee
Fill out the application form here. You should prepare a brief letter of motivation and upload your CV, link to your LinkedIn profile, as well as any relevant references.
Any questions? Feel free to contact Trygve Dam at email@example.com for more information.