Volt is looking for a new, young office assistant!
Volt is a start-up in the festival industry, who is looking for a new, young colleague in our team to help us solve day-to-day challenges at our office. Do you want to work in an informal, fun environment where you can also take responsibility and gain valuable work experience? Then you might be our new Office Assistant!
As an Office Assistant in Volt, you will help us keep our office tidy and cosy. You will also be introduced to our Support system where you over time will help us keep our customers satisfied and solve potential issues they have. Your job will include a variety of practical tasks but also more complicated tasks that we will help you solve.
Practical tasks include buying snacks for the office, watering flowers and generally keeping our workspace tidy. You will also be responsible for sorting the post and being a great office DJ sharing your favorite playlists over our Soundboks while we work
Additionally, we will teach you how to respond to messages and questions from customers on social media platforms and email. You will help us solve the challenges that our customers might face if a product is defect and make sure that they get a good service. Over time, you will be able to choose and get more responsibility asks based on your interests and skills.
- You will become part of a young, international and fun office team
- You will be working closely with your new colleagues, who will help you with your tasks and introduce you to our IT systems
- You will be attributed as much responsibility as you show interest for and ability to manage
- You will be able to arrange flexible working hours together with the team
- Are looking for a job that will challenge you and teach you new skills
- Have a great sense of order and like to organize, tidy up and make our office space cosy
- Speak and write Danish and English proficiently. If you know some German, that is great too.
- Want to help us give a good service to our customers and solve their problems
- Take responsibility for your tasks and also take initiative to solve challenges or come up with new suggestions if you want something to be different
- You will be working from Volt HQ in Nørrebro, Copenhagen
- Working hours approx. 5-15 hours a week, with potential to work more during the summer (festival season).
- We will agree on a time schedule that fits your school hours. You will also be able to work from home from time to time.
- We can discuss your salary according to your age and qualifications. You will register your own working hours from months to month.
Sounds like the job for you? Apply here!
At Volt we will teach you everything you need to know, so don’t be shy to apply even if this is your first job.
For more information, please reach out to:
Marie Sakina Chaudhri,