Volt is looking for awesome Festival Managers
Do you want to have a responsible job, earn money and go to some of the coolest festivals in Europe at the same time? If the answer is yes, then you are the one we are looking for! Join Volt in the summer 2015!
The Festival Manager will hold some of the most responsible tasks that are possible while working for Volt. You are THE contact person for the Volt festival staff. This means that you motivate, inform and coordinate Team Leaders and Volunteers/Promoters throughout the festival.
Additionally, the Festival Manager will be the logistics and marketing mastermind as well as the link between the Volt office in Copenhagen and the festival.
To sum it up, you will be the rock that stays strong, calm and manages to keep the overview at all time.
- Overall responsibility for a smooth work process during the festival
- Being the communication center of Volt’s festival universe
- Crew related: Motivating, organizing and supervising the festival crew, being the link between the on-site and the Volt office in Copenhagen. You will be responsible for +30 people.
- Marketing related: Coordinate the mobile sales plan for the festival’s first days and coordinate sales/marketing activities
- Logistics related: You’ll be coordinating catering, wristbands and daily close-down of the stalls including money handling (you will always be briefed before the festival)
The level of awesomeness, you should contain:
- You are 23+ years old
- You speak English plus either German or Danish fluently
- Ideally, you have worked in a (staff) leading position before, maybe even on Festivals
- You have a driver’s license
- You have the urge for taking responsibility and name yourself a strong leader
- You are open minded and have an understanding, how to provide the best service to all kinds of festival goers
- You are prepared to be away from home for longer time periods during the summer to work hard and have lots of fun
- Communication is one of your key abilities, no matter, if it’s in person, on the phone or by email
- Organizing and structuring tasks are your two middle names
- Last, but not least, you are a true festival goer and lover!
- You need to be available for at least 6 weeks throughout the summer (not necessarily 6 weeks in a row)
- You are willing to work about 8 – 12 hours per day.
- The salary will be 5-10.000 DKK pr. festival + 200 pr. day in diets
- All transportation costs covered.
- You will be working with the worlds best team at the best festivals the world has to offer!
Important dates (Please reserve these days, it’ll be important for you to participate):
- Intro-day: 16th of May
- Intro Festival, Jelling: 21th – 24th of May
- Mandatory festival, Roskilde: 27th of June to the 4th of July
- Mid-evaluation: 7th of July.
Do you feel like, the position as a Festival Manager and you are the perfect match?
Then please send us your application including CV, Cover Letter and references here: Apply here!
If you have further questions about the Festival Manager position, feel free to contact Nanna on email@example.com
Know someone who would be interested in this job? Please feel free to share it with them!